↑ ↓
  1. noname

noname V.I.P

Tham gia ngày:
    20/5/11
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    UC Player 3.0 EN the 1st ever sophisticated video player designated for symbian S60 platforms. Most of the video player doesn’t support all video format but miraculously it supports almost all video formats like .MP4, .AVI, .FLV, .WMV, .3GP, .3GPP,.MKV, .RM, .RMVB, .F4V. I personally use this application and i request you to check this out!

[​IMG]

UC Player v3.0 EN S60v3 S60v5

Features :

▪ The newest user interface to bring more fresh feeling.
    ▪ The latest video navigation center through professional channels and categories to provide comprehensive direct wealthy video content recommendation.
    ▪ Smart video version of choice, allowing you to choose your focus, you choose from our video version of your player.
    ▪ More intuitive local video list by the way you capture the video preview.
    ▪ Optimizing video search video search offers a more comfortable way to search hot words recommended making it easier to find the coolest most recent fire video.
    ▪ It supports RMVB, RM, and so on. format at present only supports S60v3/5 series models UC is an online streaming audio and video media player software are UCWEB browser extensions for the mobile internet users with a more standard and powerful solution for online streaming media. Released new video playback functions enabling the super-video data compression technology the image clearer smoother! Whether live or on demand can bring you the cool smooth feel allowing you to completely experience the mobile multimedia world of fun!

Download:

Chia sẻ trang này

Google+