↑ ↓
  1. tabletandereader

tabletandereader Thành viên tích cực

Tham gia ngày:
    11/12/11
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Currently the tool does:
    • Automatic elevation to root for tool operations.
    • Full root install.
    • Auto detect current bootmode.
    • Auto Detect ADB/Fastboot Online/Offline.
    • Auto download update.zip from Amazon.
    • Auto download and install TWRP Recovery.
    • Manage current bootmodes.
    • Manage Read/Write.
    • Install GoogleApps/Market/GoLauncherEX.
    • Lock/Unlock the Wallpaper from being changed.
    Currently the tool comes packaged with the drivers required to operate ADB and Fastboot.

Please note: If your device can't be seen in fastboot mode, please make sure to install the drivers packaged with this, as it will show up afterwards. You can use the install_drivers.bat with the device plugged in for this.

Usage should be straight forward for the tool. If you are having issues with something, this tool has a good chance of getting you back on track. This issue was found and fixed using this post: <Bạn vui lòng đăng nhập hoặc đăng ký để xem được nội dung này!>

Over at Rootzwiki.

I make no claim that this tool is perfect, but I certainly will do my best to support it as long as people like it.

Here are some screen-shots of it:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Credits goto:

Initial work by ubeezee & yareally on there forum thread.
    Full revert based off method from Clavin, "tweaked" by Vashypooh.
    Full credit of TWRP goes to Team Win for releasing an awesome tool! Good job guys.
    I checked with Dees_Troy prior to integrating TWRP install into the tool, and he was alright with it. If this changes, it will be changed or completely removed per their request.
    rooobbbbb on XDA for the Wallpaper Lock trick.
    Jolleyboy/Bandage on XDA for Android Market guide/ Android Apps.
    Sync settings found by Abramel @ XDA.
    Jcase for a custom installer just for me!
    Please leave a message if this tool does not help you, malfunctions, or just to say thank you, or request more features!

Don't forget to donate to teamwin for their awesome recovery system over at: <Bạn vui lòng đăng nhập hoặc đăng ký để xem được nội dung này!>

Downloads:

Current Release

Version 0.9.1 = <Bạn vui lòng đăng nhập hoặc đăng ký để xem được nội dung này!>

Extras(Will auto download, only for manual install users)
    Apps.zip = <Bạn vui lòng đăng nhập hoặc đăng ký để xem được nội dung này!>

(Place in a folder called apps)
    TWRP = <Bạn vui lòng đăng nhập hoặc đăng ký để xem được nội dung này!>

(Place in a folder called recovery)

Old Releases

Version .9 = <Bạn vui lòng đăng nhập hoặc đăng ký để xem được nội dung này!>

Version .8 = <Bạn vui lòng đăng nhập hoặc đăng ký để xem được nội dung này!>

Version .7 = <Bạn vui lòng đăng nhập hoặc đăng ký để xem được nội dung này!>

Version .6 = <Bạn vui lòng đăng nhập hoặc đăng ký để xem được nội dung này!>

Version .5 = <Bạn vui lòng đăng nhập hoặc đăng ký để xem được nội dung này!>

Version .4 = <Bạn vui lòng đăng nhập hoặc đăng ký để xem được nội dung này!>

Version .3 = <Bạn vui lòng đăng nhập hoặc đăng ký để xem được nội dung này!>

Version .2 = <Bạn vui lòng đăng nhập hoặc đăng ký để xem được nội dung này!>

Version .1 = <Bạn vui lòng đăng nhập hoặc đăng ký để xem được nội dung này!>

Bug Fixes

Version 0.9.1 = Fix TWRP download that Techerratta blocked. Hosting it myself for the moment.
    Version .9 = Minor fix in install drivers batch.
    Version .8 = Tried to make the TWRP installer a bit more verbose in telling people what to do.
    Version .8 = Fixed some issues with order of checking for root.
    Version .8 = Rewrote the driver installer to try to be a bit better and catch fastboot issues.
    Version .7 = Rewrote a lot of things to make them more user friendly and help the user know what is going on.
    Version .7 = Switched away from Zergrush to BurritoRoot
    Version .6 = Now pauses for users to finish the TWRP install before trying to bring it back to normal bootmode.
    Version .5 = Fixed my screwup of TWRP installer. My debug code was posted instead of real code ;( Sorry!
    Version .4 = Cleaned up a bit of code relating to zergRush, it now waits for ADB to come back online before continuing.
    Version .4 = Checks for files already downloaded so we don't waste bandwidth.
    Version .4 = Fixed the Fastboot loader command for TWRP, TWRP install should work better.
    Version .3 = Cleaned up a few areas, fixed a few issues that could revolve around ADB being out of date.
    Version .2 = Fixed issue with TWRP installer leaving the user in Fastboot instead of returning to Normal (4000).
    Version .1 = Initial Release.

New Features

Version .9 = Added failsafe system to /system/
    Version .7 = Automatic BurritoRoot courtesy of Jcase of TeamAndIRC. Thanks man!
    Version .3 = New Driver installer. Just run install_drivers.bat before running the tool and all driver issues should be resolved. Could use some feedback on this.
    Version .3 = Added an extras menu with a few features to help people out!

Known Tricks

• If you end up stuck at the yellow triangle, in KF Utility select Boot Normal, wait for it to say <waiting for device> and then press and hold the power button 20 seconds until the fire turns off, then when its off turn it back on. This sometimes happens, I have yet to find a clean solution [​IMG]
    • If you end up stuck with a yellow triangle, do not EVER unplug it. Leave it plugged in. Check the windows drivers to make sure it isnt showing as "kindle" again. Fastboot is different and can cause this.

2. hibosusu

hibosusu Thành viên chưa chính thức

Tham gia ngày:
    21/6/12
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    bai viet hay

Chia sẻ trang này

Google+