Dãn cách tên bằng dấu phẩy(,).
Thảo luận trong 'Phần cứng - Sơ đồ mạch (Hardware Repair)'
Loa và tai nghe
The keypad filter IC is mounted or located besides the battery connector. Just trace each corresponding solder ball bumps connection, for a deep tracing repair procedures.
Đèn LED bàn phím
The keypad LED light as you notice is also mounted and associated within the keypad flex board matrix, together with the SIM card and Memory card slots. Checking the Flex matrix board is the first thing to do.
If the keypad flex seem okay, check the two white LED light bulbs using a multimeter. manage to replace it if found damaged. Check every components that is connected or where the LED supply voltages came across, replace if found damaged.
Sơ đồ chân cáp thẻ nhớ
Hints in troubleshooting Nokia C3-01 memory card not detected problem:
1. Try to use another working microSD card.
2. Clean the MMC slot and the flex pin connector.
3. Check/replace the Flex ribbon cable assembly,. Or apply a jumper wire for remedy.
4. Check/replace the O ohms resistor on the Flex
5. Check/read the VMEM voltage.
6. If all the above procedures doesn't help...
Try to flash update the device firmware...
The possible faulty is the PEARL IC, reheat, rework or replace if necessary.
Lỗi insert simcard
Sơ đồ mạch flex jumper
Here's the hints in troubleshooting the Nokia C3-01 Insert Sim Card Problem:
1. Check the flex ribbon cable assembly. Replace if severely damaged.
2. Clean the SIM slot and the flex pin connector.
3. Check the VSIM voltage across the 0 ohms resistor. Check/replace the resistor if damaged.
4. If the above procedure won't fix the problem, the possible faulty is the PEARL IC - reheat,rework or replace if necessary.
Repair hints for Nokia C3-01 Not Charging Problem:
1. Check and replace the battery Charger.
2. Check and replace the phone's battery. A fully drained battery won't charge up.
3. Check/clean or replace the charging DC jack connector and the PCB pads.
4. Check/replace the fuse, diode and coil.
5. Trace the charging voltage line paths from the V+ terminal pads or the coil down to the capacitor near the PEARL IC.
If the above procedures won't work, the possible faulty is the Pearl IC, reheat or reworking it might only fix the problem.
Sửa lỗi LED màn hình
Check/ replace the highlighted components such as the filter coil, diode and transistors. Check the battery VBAT voltage 3.7V across the inductor coil.
Sửa lỗi màn hình
Hints in troubleshooting Nokia C3-01 Display problem:
1. Try to replace the LCD screen module.
2. Try to restore, flash update the phones firmware. Its RM 640 for C3-01 and RM 662 for C3-01m
3. Check/clean the LCD pin connector.
4. Check read the VAUX 2.78V and VIO 1.8V, and the components like the capacitor and filter coil on it.
5. Replace the EMI/ESD filter IC's,
có sơ đồ sữa lỗi cảm ứng không bạn cho mình xin đi đang cần nè..........
Bác thử thay con N6000 như hình bên dưới thử: